I'm dipping my toes back into the primordial pool of blogging again. I'm not sure how long it will last but here it is regardless. Read it or don't. You can't comment because they seemed to have broken and I'm clueless on how to fix that.
Sioux City Clan Lord Gathering. Woooooo
Been back home for a day now. Letting everything settle.
Attendees: Lanna, J'kar, Xantcha, Michael Aridfox, Kodo, Perkusi, Dandelion, Ledward Vicious, Drenn and JoMa'ril. Oh and me.
Highlights:
Perkusi's small bladder "It's time to stop again, I've got to pee"
Drenn's "Juicing of banannas". The man has talent with such things, I guess.
Propositioning of strangers at the airport, "JoMamma, I presume". Never assume anything!
"JoMa'ril: A tale of six friskings" A guide of what not to do before and during an airport flight.
Xantcha, the buttertart strikes back and shows you her cookies. MMmmm It's a good thing, as Martha would say.
J'kar wants things his own way and when butter fails, send in the chocolate and marshmallows. I'm not complaining.
Drenn speaks. "Always. Never. One gazillion billion. I hate food. Mmm this is good."
Kodo learns sign language. Look out, he knows how to sign the word for "Pun".
Is that J'kar snoring again? No! It is Perki. Pffft she even has rhythm when she snores.
What's that banging? Oh its Leddy beating on the chair. Someone give him some drums and some drumsticks.
Lanna proves chicks really do kick ass. At bowling at least. Shhh don't tell Drenn he actually scored higher.
Iowa is actually multi-functional. Meat Packing Plant/Bowling Alley/Mexican Restaurant/Music Store/Amusement park with bumper cars all in the same building. Eh?
Jo sleeps in an 8 year old boy's bed.
Luna gets an underaged peep show.
Jo declines the 14 year old girl's bed. He has standards, don't ya know.
What's that beating? Oh, its Leddy and Dande in the orange VW van in the driveway. Heh.
Three out of four people prefer Luna's Cookies. Ok, well when Xan's are not an option.
Luna and Dande, "Are these beans vegetarian?" Waitress, "Oh, you didn't want meat in your enchilada sauce..hmmm. Did I mention we are in an old meat processing plant? This room is where they used to hang the carcasses to freeze them."
Kodo sez "Margaritas...Fill er up".
Dande oils Luna up. Nothing like a sylvan and fen glistening with oil. Mmmm vanilla, jasmine and patchouli.
Drenn tries to make 14 year old girl his "clanlord bitch". All females in room promptly fwap him appropriately.
Aridfox plays the quiet shy type. I'm convinced he was secretly praying for our souls. Which is a good thing. We need it.
Jo leaves. Nothing says goodbye like a good ass grabbing.
Kum & Go. Need I say more?
It was all great fun. A special thanks to Lanna for putting up with all our crap and making sure everyone had a great time. I nominate you for Sainthood my bowling sista.
Sioux City Clan Lord Gathering. Woooooo
Been back home for a day now. Letting everything settle.
Attendees: Lanna, J'kar, Xantcha, Michael Aridfox, Kodo, Perkusi, Dandelion, Ledward Vicious, Drenn and JoMa'ril. Oh and me.
Highlights:
Perkusi's small bladder "It's time to stop again, I've got to pee"
Drenn's "Juicing of banannas". The man has talent with such things, I guess.
Propositioning of strangers at the airport, "JoMamma, I presume". Never assume anything!
"JoMa'ril: A tale of six friskings" A guide of what not to do before and during an airport flight.
Xantcha, the buttertart strikes back and shows you her cookies. MMmmm It's a good thing, as Martha would say.
J'kar wants things his own way and when butter fails, send in the chocolate and marshmallows. I'm not complaining.
Drenn speaks. "Always. Never. One gazillion billion. I hate food. Mmm this is good."
Kodo learns sign language. Look out, he knows how to sign the word for "Pun".
Is that J'kar snoring again? No! It is Perki. Pffft she even has rhythm when she snores.
What's that banging? Oh its Leddy beating on the chair. Someone give him some drums and some drumsticks.
Lanna proves chicks really do kick ass. At bowling at least. Shhh don't tell Drenn he actually scored higher.
Iowa is actually multi-functional. Meat Packing Plant/Bowling Alley/Mexican Restaurant/Music Store/Amusement park with bumper cars all in the same building. Eh?
Jo sleeps in an 8 year old boy's bed.
Luna gets an underaged peep show.
Jo declines the 14 year old girl's bed. He has standards, don't ya know.
What's that beating? Oh, its Leddy and Dande in the orange VW van in the driveway. Heh.
Three out of four people prefer Luna's Cookies. Ok, well when Xan's are not an option.
Luna and Dande, "Are these beans vegetarian?" Waitress, "Oh, you didn't want meat in your enchilada sauce..hmmm. Did I mention we are in an old meat processing plant? This room is where they used to hang the carcasses to freeze them."
Kodo sez "Margaritas...Fill er up".
Dande oils Luna up. Nothing like a sylvan and fen glistening with oil. Mmmm vanilla, jasmine and patchouli.
Drenn tries to make 14 year old girl his "clanlord bitch". All females in room promptly fwap him appropriately.
Aridfox plays the quiet shy type. I'm convinced he was secretly praying for our souls. Which is a good thing. We need it.
Jo leaves. Nothing says goodbye like a good ass grabbing.
Kum & Go. Need I say more?
It was all great fun. A special thanks to Lanna for putting up with all our crap and making sure everyone had a great time. I nominate you for Sainthood my bowling sista.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home