The Cast: Tammy, Leah and myself. Dana flaked out.
Theme: Fun, Drink, Dance our asses off
8pm: Meet at the Animal Hospital. Decide on a DD. Pile into Leah's car and drive downtown.
8:30pm: Kathryn says park here. Leahs says "Lets valet park".
8:45pm: Eat Dinner at Old Spaghetti Warehouse.
9:30pm: Waddle over to The Speakeasy. $5.00 cover my ass. Whatever, I want to see the rooftop terrace. I had a Cosmopolitan, Leah had an Apple Martini and Tammy a Chocolatini. Yum. Slow crowd. Onward.
10:15pm: Down to Sixth Street. Austin is just waking up. We duck into The Library. Yes, its the perfect place for college students to go and not be lying to their parents. "Yes mom, I was at the library all night". The ladies had beers. I had a Long Island Iced Tea and then a Sex on the Beach. A bachelorette party crashes and the bride-to-be has a blow up man doll. We decide its time to move on again, but first a bathroom break. Sure enough the b-ette party follows us in. I corner the bride and touch her shoulder. "I just thought you should know, your man has been staring at me all night." We all die laughing.
Time is lost at this point, only measurable in drinks.
Two Cherry jello shots. Bar was dead. A show for the guys there. Lick the edge of the jello with your tongue to loosen it from the cup. Tilt your head back and suck it into your mouth and down your throat. Enjoy the warmness as it slides down. Mmmm. Leah learns a good lesson. It's never good to chew. Always swallow.
Tarot Card Reading and Palm Reading x 3. $40.00 later and we are all contemplative and not really wanting to remember what he told us. Time to dance.
After a test tube. Again, some random bar. No idea of the name.
Onto Polly Esther's.
A shot called a Red Snapper. I don't think shots are made to taste good. Up to the second floor bar and start a tab. What's that I hear? A Madonna song. Ladies buy me something, I'll be back.
Mystery Drink #1.
Dance club has themed drinks so in honor of the previous song, I order a Madonna. Vodka cranberry concoction.
More dancing. I'm embarassing Tammy? Pffft.
The Brady Bunch: a rum and red punch.
Dancing with Tammy, she loosens up a bit so we attract a good audience. Unfortunately one is a gay guy who doesn't quite know he's gay yet.
Leah, get your ass out here and dance. Mystery Drink #2. Still no Leah.
Gay guy finds other guy and makes a Tammy/Kat sandwich. Interesting. Leah gets a bad vibe and comes to the rescue. A shot chosen by the pig tailed wearing bartenderess something with blue curaco in it.
We got Leah out on the dance floor and she's having fun. White man overbite joins her. He's nice enough so its fine.
Billy Idol song plays, random guy asks me to dance. "Uhm this is Billy Idol, Dancing with Myself. You have to dance alone to this one. Sorry.
Baby got back. Yes, yes she does and she knows out to shake it. Tammy has a partner, Leah does too. After too many random partners coming up behind me to rub themselves on my ass, I decide to dance with the pole that is behind me. It lets me set my own rhythm anyway.
Mystery Drink#3
My mind is gone. There is nothing but hips and thrusting left. Song after song after song. Total freedom in motion.
Mystery Drink #4
Tammy attracts a service man complete with dogtags. He dances as if possessed by seizures. Leah and I can't stop laughing. We claim the top stage. Oh yeah. Limelight. Oh wait no that's strobe light.
Amazingly at this point it is the first time I have to pee. And, I get trapped with a drunk woman looking for her friend Renee in a red leather skirt. Lipstick set, back away slowly.
Dancing. Ok Tammy last dance. Fatigue sets in full force. Head swimming nicely.
Oops they are closing. Hey its 4am.
Look for Valet boys. Hmmm.
Fuck. They leave at 2am. We're screwed. Lesson: Always listen to a virgo.
No car. Leon: random guy dancer offers to take us home. Screw you dude. "I don't know you and I'm not getting in your car. These girls are with me. Time to go home. Shoo". I realized at this time Tammy was still clinging to her girl toy threesome. Ba-bye.
Taxi car ride home. Joy.
Leah takes my car. Tammy goes to Jack's house and takes his car. Leah drives home, 45 minutes away. Tammy drops me off.
5:30am: I'm home. "I didn't do anything stupid. It's not my fault no one listens to me. I'm going to bed." Amazingly enough, I got no shit from Chris. We had called him as a last resort. He told us to take the taxi. If I hadn't been drunk, I would have thought of that.
Clod off to my room. A dozen roses are waiting for me. One on my pillow on a note "Hope you had fun tonight. I love you, Chris".
Well shit. I never would have seen that coming. Nice surprise.
Pass out.
Sleep.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home