It hurts
I can feel it pulling me down
Floating in darkness
And I can barely breathe
If I knew how to escape
I would
But I am trapped here
Trapped inside myself
It twists
I can feel myself breaking
Stabbing through my heart
And I may never heal
If I knew how to run
I would
But I am trapped here
Trapped inside myself
I choke
I can feel the air burning my lungs
Exploding in my throat
And I feel myself falling
If I could stop myself
I would
But I am trapped here
Trapped inside myself
I survive
I can feel my body cling to life
Striving to hold on
And I wish I could just give up
If I knew how to die
I would
But I am trapped here
Trapped inside myself
I can feel it pulling me down
Floating in darkness
And I can barely breathe
If I knew how to escape
I would
But I am trapped here
Trapped inside myself
It twists
I can feel myself breaking
Stabbing through my heart
And I may never heal
If I knew how to run
I would
But I am trapped here
Trapped inside myself
I choke
I can feel the air burning my lungs
Exploding in my throat
And I feel myself falling
If I could stop myself
I would
But I am trapped here
Trapped inside myself
I survive
I can feel my body cling to life
Striving to hold on
And I wish I could just give up
If I knew how to die
I would
But I am trapped here
Trapped inside myself
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home