I have been accused of being too negative or rather only displaying the negative side of my life here on my blog. I guess the reality of it is that I carry around the good and the bad within me for so long. This journal is the only way I can get the bad out without walking around a bitter and negative person. This way I keep the good in me. Of course that means that I don't share it here and anyone who cares/dares to read this dribble only gets half the story. The truth is this. In a time when I should be a post-divorced man-hater, I am happy. Work is work and always will be. I have plans for the future and the road to making those plans real are already being paved. And, in a time that is unlikely, I found a wonderful man who convinces me each day that you men aren't all emotionally immature and unavailable. We talk for hours and hours, most times much too late into the night, about everything and nothing. He is as sensitive as he is sexy. And, he is as intelligent as he is easy to get along with. He really listens to me and he makes me laugh. As with everything that has happened in my life, if I had looked for him, I would never have found him. This stuff happens when you least expect it. I so did not expect him. Argh, this is hard talking about things that make me happy. It is much easier to talk about the sad and depressing stuff. So while I put sad and depressing things here, I really am very happy right now. While I reflect on my past, I am very grounded in the now, with my eyes looking ever towards the future. So, for my friends who are worried about me, I will try to take the good parts of my life and turn them into flowery words with imagery and emotion. And for my StupidHead, Thank you and I can't wait for Vegas, baby. Yeah!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home