Wait for it...... Wait for it........ Here it comes......
As you read this blog, I will currently be in Sin City.
Yes, Las Vegas. Where no one sleeps. I don't intend to either.
Ha. There. You are officially made to feel envious.
If you're lucky, I'll post the PG-13 version when I get back.
NEXT WEEK!. Ha! A whole week of sin. Awww, do you have to go to work/school?
I DON'T! Sucker!
Just kidding. :) I hope everyone has a wonderful week. I know I will.
I just can't get over it. The old Kathryn would have been freaking out over this kind of thing.
Out with the old, in with the sinfully new.
Ciao!
As you read this blog, I will currently be in Sin City.
Yes, Las Vegas. Where no one sleeps. I don't intend to either.
Ha. There. You are officially made to feel envious.
If you're lucky, I'll post the PG-13 version when I get back.
NEXT WEEK!. Ha! A whole week of sin. Awww, do you have to go to work/school?
I DON'T! Sucker!
Just kidding. :) I hope everyone has a wonderful week. I know I will.
I just can't get over it. The old Kathryn would have been freaking out over this kind of thing.
Out with the old, in with the sinfully new.
Ciao!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home