The big plunge today.
I bought a house.
Well, rather I bought the lot where my house will be built.
I'm excited and terrified.
So many decisions that I used to leave up to Chris
Are now mine alone.
Is this the right thing for me?
My head says yes.
My heart screams doubt.
All I ever wanted, and more...
The Floor Plan
Pictures of the Lot
What happens if all I ever wanted changes?
I bought a house.
Well, rather I bought the lot where my house will be built.
I'm excited and terrified.
So many decisions that I used to leave up to Chris
Are now mine alone.
Is this the right thing for me?
My head says yes.
My heart screams doubt.
All I ever wanted, and more...
The Floor Plan
Pictures of the Lot
What happens if all I ever wanted changes?
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home