How brave is my cowardice.
When the thought of you makes me tremble.
Even through this distance that plagues us,
I can feel my bravado crumble.
How strong is my resolve.
When I smell your cologne wafting in the air.
I still smell the scent of your skin.
I can feel my willpower weaken.
How keen is my memory.
When some days I can barely recall your face.
But all it takes is a picture of us.
I can feel my memories fading.
How sweet is my kiss.
When my lips are left barren and without embrace.
I still taste your lips on mine.
I can feel my coldness burning.
How far away is my love.
When I am here and you are there.
I still feel your hands on my skin.
But, I can feel my heart breaking.
When the thought of you makes me tremble.
Even through this distance that plagues us,
I can feel my bravado crumble.
How strong is my resolve.
When I smell your cologne wafting in the air.
I still smell the scent of your skin.
I can feel my willpower weaken.
How keen is my memory.
When some days I can barely recall your face.
But all it takes is a picture of us.
I can feel my memories fading.
How sweet is my kiss.
When my lips are left barren and without embrace.
I still taste your lips on mine.
I can feel my coldness burning.
How far away is my love.
When I am here and you are there.
I still feel your hands on my skin.
But, I can feel my heart breaking.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home