Small Victories
I have been going to a personal trainer once a week for a month now.
And all I've got to show for it is.......
3% loss in body fat
4 lbs weight loss, replaced with muscle
3/4 " loss from my chest.... ok that is nothing to cheer for :(
1/4" loss from my arms
1 3/4" loss from my waist
2" loss from my abs
1 1/4" loss from my hips
1/2" loss from my thighs
1/2" loss from my calves
Yay me!
I have been going to a personal trainer once a week for a month now.
And all I've got to show for it is.......
3% loss in body fat
4 lbs weight loss, replaced with muscle
3/4 " loss from my chest.... ok that is nothing to cheer for :(
1/4" loss from my arms
1 3/4" loss from my waist
2" loss from my abs
1 1/4" loss from my hips
1/2" loss from my thighs
1/2" loss from my calves
Yay me!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home