How glorious is it to be in love with you
From one moment to the next
The exhilaration that I feel
Burns brighter than the sun
The soft touch of your lips
Seems to devour all my senses
Breathlessly I submit
A willing and trembling captive
The bluest sky and the deepest sea
Pale in the shadow of your eyes
Drawing me up and taking me down
Plunging me into sweet oblivion
How glorious is it to be in love with you
From one moment to the next
The exhilaration that I feel
Burns brighter than the sun
What magic flows from your touch
It awakens my body
As if from an enchanted sleep
I am captivated and enthralled
Whispered words breathed against my skin
Sends shivers down my spine
A desperate ache awakens in me
And I can hardly breathe
How glorious is it to be in love with you
From one moment to the next
The exhilaration that I feel
Burns brighter than the sun
Temptation wars against resistance
When I hear you say my name
I know the battle is already lost
And this is the sweetest defeat
Muscles taut with the tension
Quiver at the smallest of touches
The feel of your body against mine
Entices my complete surrender
How glorious is it to be in love with you
From one moment to the next
The exhilaration that I feel
Burns brighter than the sun
From one moment to the next
The exhilaration that I feel
Burns brighter than the sun
The soft touch of your lips
Seems to devour all my senses
Breathlessly I submit
A willing and trembling captive
The bluest sky and the deepest sea
Pale in the shadow of your eyes
Drawing me up and taking me down
Plunging me into sweet oblivion
How glorious is it to be in love with you
From one moment to the next
The exhilaration that I feel
Burns brighter than the sun
What magic flows from your touch
It awakens my body
As if from an enchanted sleep
I am captivated and enthralled
Whispered words breathed against my skin
Sends shivers down my spine
A desperate ache awakens in me
And I can hardly breathe
How glorious is it to be in love with you
From one moment to the next
The exhilaration that I feel
Burns brighter than the sun
Temptation wars against resistance
When I hear you say my name
I know the battle is already lost
And this is the sweetest defeat
Muscles taut with the tension
Quiver at the smallest of touches
The feel of your body against mine
Entices my complete surrender
How glorious is it to be in love with you
From one moment to the next
The exhilaration that I feel
Burns brighter than the sun
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home