Monday, October 25, 2004

Stress is somewhat relieved. The AidsWalk is over.
I kept saying "If I can only make it till the 25th"
Well, here I am. We have reached 88% of our goal.
Yay.
Now, I can concentrate on the house. They were bricking today!
Of which I'm lazy lazy lazy. I have updated pictures, just need to update the web.
I got some bad news from the government agency that granted me the loan.
Thanks to government red tape, I'll probably not get in by Thanksgiving.
I've still got my fingers crossed for a miracle.
If not, StupidHead and I will spend it in the crappy apartment.
Perki has graciously volunteered her kitchen and house to use for
our Thanksgiving meal. Otherwise I'd pull my hair out.
There is just enough room in my apartment kitchen to turn around.
Excitement abounds. The parents of my StupidHead now know I exist.
How weird is that? Now, I've got to go see that movie "Meet the Fokkers".

And P.S. to those that are worried, the previous entry is for the most part fictious.
No one get their panties in a wad. This is a good example of hell hath no fury like
a woman writer in a pissy mood. Praise the P.M.S!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home