Time for another update....
There are five pallets of bricks, snowy white Everest colored in my front yard.
There are stacks and stacks of dry wall sheeting in my living room.
Things are moving forward quite nicely. I'm excited!
Please oh please, I promise to do my homework, clean my room and do the dishes
if I can just please oh please be moved in by Thanksgiving!
P.S. Ex Husband is a loser. He called the other night to make sure our paths did
not cross during the RenFest this year. I told him, "it is a big place".
He went on and on about how his game company went bankrupt, blah blah blah.
Making an insane about of money now working for Lord British, blah blah blah.
Honestly, why does he think I care? It just seems like he is trying to rub my nose in something.
Well, it is not working.
And I do not at all feel the need to share with him all the wonderful things
that are in my life now.
He's an old chapter in my life. I've moved on. So should he.
Bah-bye.
There are five pallets of bricks, snowy white Everest colored in my front yard.
There are stacks and stacks of dry wall sheeting in my living room.
Things are moving forward quite nicely. I'm excited!
Please oh please, I promise to do my homework, clean my room and do the dishes
if I can just please oh please be moved in by Thanksgiving!
P.S. Ex Husband is a loser. He called the other night to make sure our paths did
not cross during the RenFest this year. I told him, "it is a big place".
He went on and on about how his game company went bankrupt, blah blah blah.
Making an insane about of money now working for Lord British, blah blah blah.
Honestly, why does he think I care? It just seems like he is trying to rub my nose in something.
Well, it is not working.
And I do not at all feel the need to share with him all the wonderful things
that are in my life now.
He's an old chapter in my life. I've moved on. So should he.
Bah-bye.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home