Holy crap. Look, I'm updating! There is just soooo much going on.
I'm all moved into the house.
My sweetie pie came for Thanksgiving and we had a great time.
Work is a disaster. Status quo.
Solstice/Christmas is coming up.
Yay, I get to spend it alone.
Actually, I'm secretly looking forward to the quiet downtime.
And the upheaval will all begin shortly thereafter.
I'm leaving my brand new house and all my kitties to
go spend time in Boston to give it a go.
I'll be there for three weeks.
I hope for snow, but then I hope for warmer temperatures to ensure my survival.
I'll be doing my own version of "Meet the parents". Yikes.
Just when I thought I was too old for that.
Looking around at my life.....
I've come a long way baby.
Just wait until the next update.
Who knows what will have happened.
Ciao for now!
I'm all moved into the house.
My sweetie pie came for Thanksgiving and we had a great time.
Work is a disaster. Status quo.
Solstice/Christmas is coming up.
Yay, I get to spend it alone.
Actually, I'm secretly looking forward to the quiet downtime.
And the upheaval will all begin shortly thereafter.
I'm leaving my brand new house and all my kitties to
go spend time in Boston to give it a go.
I'll be there for three weeks.
I hope for snow, but then I hope for warmer temperatures to ensure my survival.
I'll be doing my own version of "Meet the parents". Yikes.
Just when I thought I was too old for that.
Looking around at my life.....
I've come a long way baby.
Just wait until the next update.
Who knows what will have happened.
Ciao for now!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home