Baby steps on updating.
Review of the last god knows how many months......
I cut my hair. Short. For Valentine's Day, I donated it to Locks of Love . 12 inches.
I quit my job. That's right. I'm a slacker.
I'm selling my house. Once the yard transforms into something other than a jungle.
I'm moving to Boston to be with my one and only. Oh, and to finish up my $#@#% degree.
I'll let the shock set in and check in with you all later.
Review of the last god knows how many months......
I cut my hair. Short. For Valentine's Day, I donated it to Locks of Love . 12 inches.
I quit my job. That's right. I'm a slacker.
I'm selling my house. Once the yard transforms into something other than a jungle.
I'm moving to Boston to be with my one and only. Oh, and to finish up my $#@#% degree.
I'll let the shock set in and check in with you all later.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home