Monday, February 19, 2007

Alrighty then. More better, thanks to my wonderful boyfriend!

Well, it turns out we didn't do the Sci-Fi festival. They were extremely unorganized in what they were showing and when they were showing it. We also stayed out until 3am on Sunday at Sherv's birthday party. We got to play with a Wii and I am addicted now. Lots o'fun.

We actually woke up at 9:00 on Sunday to go to Dim Sum in Chinatown to celebrate the Chinese New Year. All of our group of 9 also attended the party so all of us were like white zombies in a sea of Asian eating frivality. The food pepped us up and we walked through Boston Common to discover that the Frog Pond was frozen over. And what does that call for? That's right, Ice skating. Well, we couldn't find the vendor that rented the skates so we just shoe skated. Still lots of fun.

Thank gods I'm over whatever flu/cold crap I had last week. I spent so many days in bed last week. Steve stayed home on Friday with a sore throat but doesn't seem worse for wear. Today we are being lazy. I cooked a grand breakfast and we've been playing console games all day.

Enjoy pictures from our three day weekend:

Avast ye land lubbers, break out the grog













Yummy Dim Sum









Ice Dancing, look how graceful.....







Ice Falling, look how gracef....hahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home