Dear gods, yes Blogger has screwed me. Sorry to those of you who stopped by while the blog was a solid white screen. I am desperately trying to reprogram this using the stupid new template design. Re-instating the comment system has given me some gray hairs. I'll have Steve take a look at that and the Archive. Hopefully this will be up and running again very soon.
Fear the words:
NO!!!!!!! In fact that is why I taught myself HTML you idiots!!!!
Well, it turns out that there's an easier way.
LIES!!!!!!!
Fear the words:
Give your blog a whole new look!
We've introduced a new tool for customizing the appearance of your blog. Before you can use this tool, you'll need to upgrade your template. By upgrading, you will lose many of the changes you previously made to your template.How can I use the new Blogger Layouts features?
Are you tired of dealing with HTML and CSS every time you want to change the look of your blog?NO!!!!!!! In fact that is why I taught myself HTML you idiots!!!!
Well, it turns out that there's an easier way.
LIES!!!!!!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home