Well......... I'm a single woman again.
Haha fooled you! Steve left for India on Sunday for 3 weeks. Arrrgh. Miss him soooooo much.
Luckily he has a company phone at work that has a local number. Unluckily they are like 10 and a half hours ahead of us. So we're having a lot of 3am conversations. We also tried a VideoChat yesterday that worked out pretty well but he is the only one with the camera in his laptop. So, I'm set loose on the city. Aaron, Yangie and Shervin have been told to keep an eye on me because I already have had two outting dates. Sushi last night and Dancing at a Goth club on Saturday. With my chest cold and hacking, I doubt I'll do much dancing but I'll probably dress up and sit and talk with people. I've been put in charge of Gothing up the makeup for the Asian ladies as they claim they have no idea about such things. They are so cute. Hopefully we'll have some pics to show for the evening. I'm feeling much better. My voice has returned to its normal squeaky/seductive octaves. I'm hacking less and less and my chest doesn't feel like I've been submerged into the bottom of a swamp anymore. The nose blowing also is almost completely gone. If you've stock in Gatorade, Puffs or Ricola, I probably helped the numbers.
Update: The house finally rented. Yay. There is a nice young couple that are building their own house in Buda that rented my house for six months until it is built. We are continuing to show it for sale with them occupying it, the house should show better. My realtor already said he has shown it so much more than before. Still no job, I'm a lazy bum. I just really want to find that right job for me. I was so disappointed in the people of the last job I accepted and at the last interview I had, for that matter. The cats are all wonderful. Pitshi has recovered from whatever happened in Austin. She, like Koshka, has reverted to this strange kittenhood, playing and running around like someone is chasing her. All the cats are extremely frisky when it snows and they stare out of the window in wonderment. They shake like crazy when we throw them out into the piled up snow on the backporch. Hilarious! Speaking of which, we just got a new dumping of snow to follow up beautifully warm weather. Boston hasn't yet decided if it is reading to leave Winter yet. It was 17 degrees last night brrrrrr. Well, that's all for now.
Haha fooled you! Steve left for India on Sunday for 3 weeks. Arrrgh. Miss him soooooo much.
Luckily he has a company phone at work that has a local number. Unluckily they are like 10 and a half hours ahead of us. So we're having a lot of 3am conversations. We also tried a VideoChat yesterday that worked out pretty well but he is the only one with the camera in his laptop. So, I'm set loose on the city. Aaron, Yangie and Shervin have been told to keep an eye on me because I already have had two outting dates. Sushi last night and Dancing at a Goth club on Saturday. With my chest cold and hacking, I doubt I'll do much dancing but I'll probably dress up and sit and talk with people. I've been put in charge of Gothing up the makeup for the Asian ladies as they claim they have no idea about such things. They are so cute. Hopefully we'll have some pics to show for the evening. I'm feeling much better. My voice has returned to its normal squeaky/seductive octaves. I'm hacking less and less and my chest doesn't feel like I've been submerged into the bottom of a swamp anymore. The nose blowing also is almost completely gone. If you've stock in Gatorade, Puffs or Ricola, I probably helped the numbers.
Update: The house finally rented. Yay. There is a nice young couple that are building their own house in Buda that rented my house for six months until it is built. We are continuing to show it for sale with them occupying it, the house should show better. My realtor already said he has shown it so much more than before. Still no job, I'm a lazy bum. I just really want to find that right job for me. I was so disappointed in the people of the last job I accepted and at the last interview I had, for that matter. The cats are all wonderful. Pitshi has recovered from whatever happened in Austin. She, like Koshka, has reverted to this strange kittenhood, playing and running around like someone is chasing her. All the cats are extremely frisky when it snows and they stare out of the window in wonderment. They shake like crazy when we throw them out into the piled up snow on the backporch. Hilarious! Speaking of which, we just got a new dumping of snow to follow up beautifully warm weather. Boston hasn't yet decided if it is reading to leave Winter yet. It was 17 degrees last night brrrrrr. Well, that's all for now.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home