Saturday, May 26, 2007



I saw Waitress yesterday. See this movie!

Baby don't you cry
Gonna make a pie
Gonna make a pie with a heart in the middle
Baby don't be blue
Gonna make for you
Gonna make a pie with a heart in the middle
Gonna be a pie from heaven above
Gonna be filled with strawberry love
Baby don't you cry
Gonna make a pie
Hold you forever in the middle of my heart


These are some of the pies she makes:

Mermaid Marshmallow pie
I Don't Want Earl's Baby Pie
Pregnant Miserable Self Pitying Loser Pie
I Hate My Husband Pie (bitter chocolate drowned in caramel)
Baby Screaming its Head Off in the Middle of the Night and Ruining my Life Pie
(cheesecake, brandied pecans, nutmeg)
I Can't Handle an Affair Because It's Wrong & I Don't Want Earl to Kill Me Pie
Earl Murders Me Because I’m Having an Affair Pie
(juicy crushed berries in a dark chocolate crust)
Falling in love Pie
Bad Baby Pie
Naughty Pumpkin Pie

I've got to try some of these.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home