I sold my soul to Randstad (and all I got was this lousy t-shirt).
Ok, not really. I didn't get a t-shirt. I did get some jobs though. Yay Money.
I'm working this week at Cambridge Innovations as a fill in receptionist for *chokes* $12/hr. But just today and tomorrow from 8:30 to 5:00. Extra cash is niiiice.
Next week I'll be working for the Harvard Law Office doing some database stuffs for $15/hr Tuesday through Thursday, I believe 9 to 5. (Yes the Dolly Parton song has been running through my head all week.)
April from Randstad is in HR and is trying really hard to get me good things. She is a southerner too and we cling together like flies in molasses in this Yankeetown. I feel confident she and Lori from the Harvard office is going to continue to find me the goods so I can get the bling. Back in the saddle again!
Having horrible problems with my tennants. So upset, maybe I'll post later on that.
Ok, not really. I didn't get a t-shirt. I did get some jobs though. Yay Money.
I'm working this week at Cambridge Innovations as a fill in receptionist for *chokes* $12/hr. But just today and tomorrow from 8:30 to 5:00. Extra cash is niiiice.
Next week I'll be working for the Harvard Law Office doing some database stuffs for $15/hr Tuesday through Thursday, I believe 9 to 5. (Yes the Dolly Parton song has been running through my head all week.)
April from Randstad is in HR and is trying really hard to get me good things. She is a southerner too and we cling together like flies in molasses in this Yankeetown. I feel confident she and Lori from the Harvard office is going to continue to find me the goods so I can get the bling. Back in the saddle again!
Having horrible problems with my tennants. So upset, maybe I'll post later on that.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home