Does this sound right?
I'm sitting here drinking hot tea. Chili is planned for tomorrow's meal.
I've got interviews all day tomorrow and I'm pondering wearing long sleeves.
The AC is off. The cats are all frisky.
It was a high of 67 today with a low in the forties for tonight.
I keep pinching myself to remind me that it is only August.
Where are all of the triple digit temperatures?
What's wrong with this picture?
Answer: Absolutely freaking NOTHING!
Da da da da dah! I'm loving it.
I'm sitting here drinking hot tea. Chili is planned for tomorrow's meal.
I've got interviews all day tomorrow and I'm pondering wearing long sleeves.
The AC is off. The cats are all frisky.
It was a high of 67 today with a low in the forties for tonight.
I keep pinching myself to remind me that it is only August.
Where are all of the triple digit temperatures?
What's wrong with this picture?
Answer: Absolutely freaking NOTHING!
Da da da da dah! I'm loving it.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home