Well, it is hard to say which is my most favorite gift this year for my 29th birthday......
On one hand, there is my beautiful brand new mother of pearl in-laid Laguna Accoustic Guitar
(pic to come soon, I'm sure)
Or this
I think they both tie because I love them both!!!!!!
The tickets to Tori Amos are a close runner up!
Starting a job that is exciting and pays $25/hr starting comes after that!
Having a fantastical wonderful boyfriend that plans me a real birthday party...
Well, that is an every day kinda blessing. ( I love you Steve!)
As far as the guitar goes, I can "play" Ode to Joy, Brahm's Lullaby, Mary Had a Little Lamb and the Wedding March. My fingers HURT! But I love it!!!! (mov to come soon, I'm sure)
On one hand, there is my beautiful brand new mother of pearl in-laid Laguna Accoustic Guitar
(pic to come soon, I'm sure)
Or this
I think they both tie because I love them both!!!!!!
The tickets to Tori Amos are a close runner up!
Starting a job that is exciting and pays $25/hr starting comes after that!
Having a fantastical wonderful boyfriend that plans me a real birthday party...
Well, that is an every day kinda blessing. ( I love you Steve!)
As far as the guitar goes, I can "play" Ode to Joy, Brahm's Lullaby, Mary Had a Little Lamb and the Wedding March. My fingers HURT! But I love it!!!! (mov to come soon, I'm sure)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home