Dear Gods, I've come up for air finally. I'm "working from home" today. Let's see... what's new with me? Hmmm....
I was finally converted full time at Biogen Idec. I'm kicking ass and taking names there and they are paying me sooooo well. Sorry Kareen, Dana and Leah. The pay at Brodie stinks!
I'm engaged! Steve proposed in June. I never saw it coming. It is a beautiful 2 carat princess cut diamond set in platinum and encrusted with pave diamonds and sapphires. Wow. That's all I can say. The man can pick my jewelry any day. Hopefully, the wedding can be next summer. We've got so much going on right now because....
We just bought a brand new house! We closed on it in the middle of last month and have been unpacking, moving this here and there and settling in. I keep promising that I will never move again. I think this time I mean it. It is a three bedroom, two and a half bath, two story with basement. It has a cute farmer's wrap around front porch that begs for rocking chairs and iced tea. After living in the apartment so long, we hardly know what to do with all the space. Crazy, huh?
Pictures or ring and house will be posted soon, I promise. I just need to unpack a few more things. ...... Famous last words.
That being said, I also have a brand new iPhone 3g with a Massachusetts phone number. Unfortunately, in the change over, I lost most of my saved contacts on the old phone. Please, if any of you are even intersted in talking with me again, email me your phone numbers!
Talk to you soon!
I was finally converted full time at Biogen Idec. I'm kicking ass and taking names there and they are paying me sooooo well. Sorry Kareen, Dana and Leah. The pay at Brodie stinks!
I'm engaged! Steve proposed in June. I never saw it coming. It is a beautiful 2 carat princess cut diamond set in platinum and encrusted with pave diamonds and sapphires. Wow. That's all I can say. The man can pick my jewelry any day. Hopefully, the wedding can be next summer. We've got so much going on right now because....
We just bought a brand new house! We closed on it in the middle of last month and have been unpacking, moving this here and there and settling in. I keep promising that I will never move again. I think this time I mean it. It is a three bedroom, two and a half bath, two story with basement. It has a cute farmer's wrap around front porch that begs for rocking chairs and iced tea. After living in the apartment so long, we hardly know what to do with all the space. Crazy, huh?
Pictures or ring and house will be posted soon, I promise. I just need to unpack a few more things. ...... Famous last words.
That being said, I also have a brand new iPhone 3g with a Massachusetts phone number. Unfortunately, in the change over, I lost most of my saved contacts on the old phone. Please, if any of you are even intersted in talking with me again, email me your phone numbers!
Talk to you soon!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home